Who the course is for
Anyone who has ever had to deliver a presentation will understand the anxiety and stress encountered before, during and after their performance. Not everyone is blessed with the confidence and creativity to deliver energetic and engaging presentations that touch their audience.
This two day course will teach delegates to think more creatively about how to present information in a more purposeful manner
What the course covers
- Knowing your audience and the purpose of the presentation for them
- Incorporating the correct "Language" to get your message across
- Using creative was to deliver the right message
- Create logical flowing presentations that everyone can follow
- Speaking with clarity and confidence
- Engaging and interacting with your audience
- Dealing with awkward questions
- Includes the Practical delivery of a 10 minute presentation
2 days -There is an option to add a further day to provide delegates with the opportunity to further develop their presentations following feedback and re-deliver with appropriate changes
£1750 for 2 day course for up to 10 delegates
£2200 for 3 day course for up to 10 delegates - this allows delegates to take on board feedback from their performance and re-present using different techniques to improve their performance
What is Included:
Training pack containing course manuals, handouts, useful information.
Refreshments and lunch provided if booked at our premises.
This course can be delivered at your own premises or venue in the UK, or at our premises in Leicester