Who the course is for
This practical, and highly engaging two day course is suitable for all levels of trainers or aspiring trainers.
The course will provide a new insight into what learners really expect from their training sessions, how to create dynamic and inspiring lessons, planning purposeful activities that embed learning and how to handle those difficult learners.
Each delegate is provided with a Trainers Tool Box containing some useful training tools, a course manual and course textbook packed full of activity ideas.
This course is designed to give your trainers a renewed level of confidence and performance.
What the course covers
- Understanding learner needs and expectations
- Adapting your style to meet the need
- Using appropriate teaching methods and materials
- Understanding how adults learn
- Creating a supportive learning environment
- Managing your learners
- Developing creative learning techniques
- How to evaluate yourself and your training sessions
2 days : 9.30am to 4.30pm
Open Course - £350 + vat per person
Group Course - £2200 + vat for up to 10 learners per course
Group courses delivered at our own premises in Leicester or at your own premises within 60 miles of Leicester. For greater distances please contact us for additional fees.
What is Included:
Course manual and learning pack. Refreshments and lunch provided if held at our premises.
Open courses are delivered at our premises in Leicester.
Group courses on your own premises - nationwide delivery.