Who the course is for
Any member of the transport management team who wish to refresh or improve their skills and knowledge of managing an Operator Licence for Road Haulage operations.
What the course covers
- Identifying licence categories
- Obtaining and maintaining a vocational licence
- The role and power of the Traffic Commissioners
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Transport Manager
- The Rules of Maintaining an Operator Licence
- Vehicle Maintenance requirements
- OCRS Scheme
- Earned Recognition
6 hours - 9.30am to 4.00pm
£160 + vat per person
What is Included:
Refreshments and lunch
Our training facility at South Wigston, Leicestershire. Group courses can be arranged at your own premises if required.